Focus Group Europe is seeking Graduate / Junior Technical Consultants to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services, in a client-consulting environment. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity and a fantastic start to a career for highly motivated individuals with strong technical, communications and organisational skills, who are eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
• Involvement in all technical aspects of ServiceNow project and service delivery, including:
o Application UI Configuration
o Workflow Configuration
o Development of client specific reporting
o Development of integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
o Day-to-day System Administration
• Business and Process analysis, mapping of current business processes against functional and technical requirements
• Key member of project implementation teams
• Key member of on-going services teams
• Prepare client facing and internal deliverables
• Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
To be successful the candidate must have:
• Degree (or equivalent), at a minimum of 2:1, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology (or a similar technical subject)
• Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management methodologies is a benefit
• A demonstrable track record of success and determination
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
• Proven team player and team builder
• Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Ability to be based at our headquarters in London, with flexibility to travel within the UK
Working for Focus Group Europe
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing technology company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. The foundation of our success is built not only upon implementation of great technology, but importantly upon our people. Through an environment that gives employees opportunity and resources to thrive, we have built a team of bright, energetic, team players with the confidence and desire to put innovative ideas into action.
With confident growth predictions for 2016 and beyond, this is an ideal time to join Focus Group Europe for career and personal development.
This advert is part of a rolling recruitment programme.